W-E-L-C-O-M-E to my little corner of the planet. Take a seat, get comfy. You're among friends, so please feel free to comment. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy my ramblings. Be sure to scroll all the way down to get the daily puppy ~ they're so cute!



Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A rare mid-week update

I stay so freakin' busy during the work week (since I don't have that fat publishing contract YET, I still work a day job) I never even look at the blog during the week, but now that the short, short story can be viewed on smashwords.com, I wanted to update ya'll. 

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/91532

Also, I do have in my grubby little achey hands (it's raining here today!) the absolute, final proof copy of "Bright Lights, Money & Show Biz, Honey",  I'll give a good thorough proofing to make sure it's all correct this time and announce an official release date.  I know...anticipation is high! :-D

Peaceful Tuesday to ya'll....big hugs! ~ K

No comments:

Post a Comment