W-E-L-C-O-M-E to my little corner of the planet. Take a seat, get comfy. You're among friends, so please feel free to comment. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy my ramblings. Be sure to scroll all the way down to get the daily puppy ~ they're so cute!



Friday, November 18, 2011

Hola! qué está sucediendo

Happy Friday, ya'll! Please check out my interview at Chastity Bush's website, it was a lot of fun to do!

Chastity's Romance News

Also, please show my good friends The Toluenes some love and download their free early Christmas gift "Hola Santa".   It's a fun song I think you'll enjoy!

I'm recovering from a battle with bronchitis and will be back in the blogging saddle again shortly.  With so many projects going on at once and being a little under the weather, I haven't been able to blog lately, but that will change!  With my crappy crippled immune system, something so simple could turn into something really serious so I have to slow down and take care of myself.  Thanks everybody for the kind well wishes.  It's comforting to know so many of you care *hugs*.  

Gobble gobble! It's almost time to smoke the bird  :-)

Virtually yours,

~ K

No comments:

Post a Comment