W-E-L-C-O-M-E to my little corner of the planet. Take a seat, get comfy. You're among friends, so please feel free to comment. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy my ramblings. Be sure to scroll all the way down to get the daily puppy ~ they're so cute!



Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Name's Joe, I'm The CEO



The sound quality is good, but it's really loud so turn your speakers way down! This is awesome! I love Tom Petty's insight into corruption in the music business.  I admire his bold criticism of  sleazy side of the industry and this song is about that.  This song is a rant about creating music idols strictly to generate revenue for the record companies and those who haunt artists and make money off of them.  I saw him live (one of the best rock shows I've ever seen!) and he was proud to announce that show was brought to us by us, his show was being funded by ticket sales and he had no corporate sponsorship whatsoever, and he refused to give in to those who want to ride on his coattails and make money off him.

I'll be back on Sunday with a full blog about more music news, so stay tuned! Happy Thursday, ya'll...the work week is almost done and we'll be freewheelin' the weekend soon!

*Hugs* ~ K

No comments:

Post a Comment